
Gav loves tools and is enthusiastically telling me about how he's going to "fix" something with this screwdriver. Darren's had to patch some of the spots he's "fixed" on our walls! He loves to feel like he's helping, working, or doing something grown-up.

We went to Cabela's so the kids could see the animals. Gotta love free entertainment!

They enjoyed watching the big fish.
4 comments:
Camille,
I was glad to see your comment. I have wondered for a long time if you had a blog.
I seriously can't believe your kids are so big. They are soooo cute too. Time sure flies.
It looks and sounds like you are all doing well.
Gavin is so funny, I can't believe how smart he is. That was funny yesterday..."hi Ruru, I just came here" and when he was walking like Andy, haha!
That looks like so much fun! We've been wanting to go there, too. I love how "helpful" Gavin is, he's a sweetheart. If he keeps that attitude up soon it will actually help you! :)
Your kids are so cute! I never checked Cabela's out... I missed out!
I love reading your blog. You guys are such a fun family. You always post such great pictures, too.
Post a Comment