Voting

Monday, March 2, 2009

Being Silly


Last night my youngest brother Andy was being goofy (he's good at that) and was pretending to rip his t-shirt off. Darren & I didn't think he could do it, but he ripped it right open with his hands! He was in an especially crazy and silly mood and Gavin thinks he's hilarious! When we got home Gavin found one of Darren's shirts and was imitating Andy. He was so wired we had a really hard time getting him to sleep! He slept in the shirt and was being funny Uncle Andy at breakfast for Sophie.

Gavin doesn't have to try too hard to get Sophie to laugh at him....

Pulling some silly faces just for Sophie!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ruthanne said...

I love Sophie's sweet little personality, I can tell she really looks up to Gavin already

Coleen Ure said...

That last face of Gavin's kills me, I love how he tries to be like Andy. Andy would be such a fun uncle to have, especially for Gavin because they are closer in age.