
Darren turned 31 today! We went out to eat and then to a movie. We had a lot of fun, especially Gavin. He loves any reason to celebrate. When we were leaving the restaraunt to go to the movie, he asked " What was that eatin' place?" I told him it was Iggy's, then he said "Oh, that sure was a hard eatin' place!" He's so funny! We think "hard" must mean really good, because he also says "that sure was a hard nap" when he wakes up after a good long nap. He always makes us laugh!

Gavin's classic "goofball" face
Sophie blue eyes
Darren didn't want me to have the waiters sing to him, but I think he kind of liked it!
1 comment:
LOL!! I love Gavin's adjective choice... I'm going to have to tell my kids. I think we are all in love with Gavin over here. He seems like a sweet, funny kid!
Post a Comment