Voting

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We got to watch Ethan and Suzy the other night while Coleen was at her class. Gavin and Ethan played so well the whole night (well almost- up to the very end). Gavin was either kissing, holding, or playing with Suzy the whole time. We had a lot of fun and they kept me busy!
Sophie, Gavin, Suzy, and Ethan. I think Suzy wanted a popscicle,
Her little fist had to do.
Love that smile!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Summer days, sitting on the grass having a popsicle..perfect! Sophie's hair is longer!

The Dunnes said...

What fun times/pics! Preschool, ReAL games, reading & popsicles. Being a kid rules, doesn't it?! I love all your pictures. Your little kiddies are so cute. :)

Coleen Ure said...

Thanks for tending them! It definately looks like Suzy wanted a popsicle....I'm glad they had fun together.