Voting

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

I didn't realize it until I picked Gavin up from preschool that today is Groundhog's Day. He excitedly showed me his groundhog puppet he made and told me all about how he got to crawl through tunnels with it and pop up through holes where they would hold up their Groundhog and see his shadow! Bummer- 6 more weeks of winter. Oh well it was warm enough today we pretended it was spring. Our mud has melted and Gavin pulled out all the sand toys and got thoroughly dirty. Nothing is quite as enjoyable for him!

Checking to see if he can come in the house yet.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Oh I miss my Gavee, he is so smart, I bet you love listening to him chatter all day.

Kimbria said...

These are great pictures. You must have a nice camara.

Lemmons Family said...

Oh funny! I know, my kids are so cooped up from winter. We can't wait for warm weather to play outside!!