Voting

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Annual Ward Family Camping Trip

The whole family (minus Karen- who will be home from her mission in a few days) went camping this last weekend to Currant Creek Reservoir. The kids had a blast, the parents survived, and we all got very dirty. It was really nice to get my whole family together and play- it doesn't happen too often. We ate a lot, fished, and played in the water. The kids did some crafts and nature walks and ate lots of marshmallows. I spent most of my time sweating, and smelled very nice by the time we got home. I usually love the sun and the heat, but am not tolerating it so well this year. I am a pretty sweaty gal even when I'm not pregnant, so yeah. Even with all the perspiration, dirt, middle of the night walks to the ladies' room, and kids crying in the night; it's worth it. We always have a good time and make lots of memories!
































































1 comment:

Darcie said...

Looks fun and relaxing, I think anything with water makes camping better.
When are you due?