Gavin had a great time tonight helping me make sugar cookies for our family night treat. He loves to help and worked hard on these cookies. They were yummy!
I'm so glad you have a blog now and I can see pictures of your cute kids! I can also steal pictures I like! You got some good ones of dad, I love all those sick pointing fingers in his face. Ha! I can totally tell which ones are Karen's. Looks like a fun FHE, you are a fun mom. (this is coleen not seth)
Yay! You have a blog! Now I can add you to the list of people I stalk! J/K Blogs are so great because you don't get to see everybody all the time! Your kids are SO cute!!!
I love your blog! I can't believe what a little man Gavin is becoming, and Sophie is just beautiful. I wish I were as much fun as a mom as you are....around here the cookies are more often assigned to someone else to bake. I need to get back to doing it your way!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you have a blog now and I can see pictures of your cute kids! I can also steal pictures I like! You got some good ones of dad, I love all those sick pointing fingers in his face. Ha! I can totally tell which ones are Karen's. Looks like a fun FHE, you are a fun mom.
(this is coleen not seth)
I love your blog! Gavin gives good smiles for the camara, and Sophie is so darling! I better keep my blog up too!
Yay! You have a blog! Now I can add you to the list of people I stalk! J/K Blogs are so great because you don't get to see everybody all the time! Your kids are SO cute!!!
I love your blog! I can't believe what a little man Gavin is becoming, and Sophie is just beautiful. I wish I were as much fun as a mom as you are....around here the cookies are more often assigned to someone else to bake. I need to get back to doing it your way!
Post a Comment