Voting

Monday, January 19, 2009

Hangin' with the Girls










We had a fun girls night out earlier this month with all of my sisters. Karen is leaving on her mission to Ukraine soon and we're trying to soak up as much of her as we can before she goes! I love her so much and I know she'll put her heart and soul into serving and sharing the gospel with the people in Ukraine. We're so excited to hear all about it!

We've been enjoying lots of family time this month, this is Sophie with my sister Coleen. I feel blessed that my children have so many people who love them.

My Grandma turned 80 on New Year's Eve. I was so bummed I missed her party. I had a really rough night trying to get there, and when I found my car battery dead, I gave up and put the kids to bed. I love this cute picture of her at her party though. I really admire my sweet Grandma and hope to be just like her some day. (Being as patient as she is would be a modern day miracle for me, but I can hope!)

1 comment:

monika said...

Camille, thanks for posting this picture of Grandma! I also wished I could have been there. She is a fabulous inspiration for all of us as a mom and all around patient person.
I love your blog. It is so fun to see your family growing and getting more and more fun all the time.
I miss you!