We took the kids down to the Legacy Center in Lehi to go swimming after hearing about how fun it was from my sisters who've gone, and it was! It's a nice pool with warm water and lots of fun play areas for kids.
Sophie had tubes put in her ears last week and we forgot the putty to keep the water out of her ears!! I was a little stressed the whole time trying to keep Gavin and other kids from splashing near her face. She really liked the water, too bad I couldn't really let her get all wet!
Gavin was in heaven in the toddler area....but FREAKED out when we tried to carry him into the deeper area. So we spent most of our time playing in the shallow area.

3 comments:
It looks like they had so much fun swimming! I'm so glad Sophie is doing better, and you are finally getting some sleep!
I didn't know you forgot your tubes! I bet that was really frustrating. I'm glad you had fun, we should all go again.
My sister has gone to that pool with her friend and she said it was nice too. I think the warm water makes a big difference.
Post a Comment