Voting

Friday, April 24, 2009

Welcome baby Suzy!

Meet my newest niece Susan Aimee Ure and her parents Seth and Coleen. She was born April 23rd.
She's a beautiful baby and you can see she has tons of hair!


Gavin loves babies! He was so excited to meet her and hold her.
Sophie laughing with Seth. There are now 4 little girl cousins and 2 little boys in my family.

3 comments:

Kassi said...

Hey there hot stuff!! Your kids are beautiful. I can't believe how big they are.....and your little girl....wow. I miss you guys over there at STSC. Next time you go for a walk through my neighborhood stop by and say hi.

Coleen Ure said...

I love that last one of Seth and Sophie, he was cracking her up!

Darcie said...

What a cute baby. I love it when babies have a bunch of hair. The picture of Gavin holding her is the cutest.