Voting

Sunday, June 7, 2009

James' Graduation Photo-shoot

My brother James just graduated and I got to take his pictures! I'm so proud of him. Anyone who knows James knows what a genuinely kind and talented person he is. He has a big heart and we all love him so much. I started photographing him when I was in 3rd grade (I think). I loved taking pictures of him when he was a baby and I won a reflections contest with some shots I took of him. Now he's all grown up, but still very photogenic!
Gavin, Emily, and Andy joined in on the photo-shoot too, it was fun.

3 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

I'm so happy you took these pictures, James looks great. Sure love him. That one of Andy laying in the air kind of freaks me out though...he looks way too relaxed.

Ruthanne said...

Great pictures! I loved all your posts, Gavin is so cute, I love the green toes. I can just imagine, " hey ruru, I have shrek toes"

monika said...

I can't believe that the time has passed so quickly! You are so good at posting. I love reading what you write, and seeing the pictures!
I am not nearly as good at photography as you are, but I REALLY am good at not posting pictures! Your pictures take me into the moments and connect me back to the family.