Voting

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Snails & Shrek toes

Darren's parents watched our kids this night while we went to dinner with my family to celebrate James' graduation. Gavin and Sophie had a great time running through the grass while they cut the lawn (they have a huge yard). Gavin also loves to catch snails whenever he can. He wishes I'd let him bring them all home!
We thought his toes looked like Shrek after running through the freshly cut grass all night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

I love that you took pictures of his green toes, what a good mom. Most moms would just hurry and clean it up. Gavin is a classic little boy. Snails and green toes.

monika said...

Yep! Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails! PURE BOY! I love image of your kids running through the yard with the smell of freshly cut grass wafting over the scene.... What a great moment!