Gavin's been wearing these "monster teeth" almost continuosly lately, it's driving me crazy! My sister Marie had them & he begged them off her. I can hardly understand him when he talks and I feel kind of bad for him looking like that! Darren found his gross teeth he bought when we went to Vegas a long time ago & we had to get a picture. I've strategically placed the "monster teeth" out of sight for the time being....
Voting
Friday, August 28, 2009
Best Buds
Gavin and Sophie are such great kids, I love how they love each other. The other day I was in the shower when Sophie woke up early from her nap. She was upset & I could hear her on the monitor. Gavin stopped watching his show and ran to the rescue. I could hear talking and giggling, so I took my time and finished my shower and got dressed. This is what I found when I joined them in Sophie's room- melt my heart! Gavin is so helpful and loving and Sophie just adores her big brother.

Gavin's been wearing these "monster teeth" almost continuosly lately, it's driving me crazy! My sister Marie had them & he begged them off her. I can hardly understand him when he talks and I feel kind of bad for him looking like that! Darren found his gross teeth he bought when we went to Vegas a long time ago & we had to get a picture. I've strategically placed the "monster teeth" out of sight for the time being....
Gavin's been wearing these "monster teeth" almost continuosly lately, it's driving me crazy! My sister Marie had them & he begged them off her. I can hardly understand him when he talks and I feel kind of bad for him looking like that! Darren found his gross teeth he bought when we went to Vegas a long time ago & we had to get a picture. I've strategically placed the "monster teeth" out of sight for the time being....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The crib party is so sweet! I love the funny and gross teeth. My kids would have been drooling as they tried to keep them in their mouths, talk, and run around. That's enough to ruin my enjoyment of the things!
Your music is great, btw. I keep thinking of doing that on my blog, but I haven't hit on the right song yet, except for yours!!
Camille, your kids are so adorable! Don't you just love when they are little buddies?! It is sooo sweet to see them take care of each other! :) Hope you are doing well!
Your kids are so cute. Its so nice that Gavin takes care of her, what a great brother.
I love the billy bob teeth.
p.s. I loved the striped wall.
Camille! I miss your sweet kids so much, and I miss you! Gavin is so sweet to rescue Sophie, he will be looking out for her for a long time to come, so cute.
Post a Comment