My little guy all ready and super excited to be at preschool! I wasn't quite sure if it was the right thing for him, but he was so ready for it! He kept calling it highschool.
Gavin telling me "no pictures". He was ready to play, and for me to leave.
Miss Kathy and the class standing on the "safety square". They line up in her house and walk out to the "safety square" where they wait until she tells them they can go to their mom. We know all of the kids except for one, it's such a fun little class! Ammon is standing right next to Miss Kathy, Gavin's behind him. Then Natalie (I think) in front. Elise is standing next to Gavin, then Grace, Ella, Austin, and JJ in front.
Gav had a great time. He told me all about how they made leaves for the big bean stalk in their class, read stories, sang songs, and had show and tell. Gavin brought his big plastic spider he earned with his bean jar. Miss Kathy sent them home with a little piece of cake and a note that said " my first day was a piece of cake!".

2 comments:
Gavin is so big, already going to highschool, ha ha! It looks like a really cute and fun preschool
I love the first day of school pics. Even with homeschool I'll have to take first day pics, just for the picture books. :) Gavin looks really cute and like he's loving it.
Post a Comment