Voting

Sunday, October 18, 2009

10-18-09

Gavin and I are enjoying this quiet Sunday at home. I helped him build this "dog" and he thought we should take a picture of it. Darren left for work today and won't be home until Tuesday morning for a few minutes, and then he'll leave to do lawns until that night. He informed me this morning that he took my car key with him!! We were going to go to Stake Conference this morning, but Sophie woke up covered in diarrhea again (3rd morning in a row). She has had diarrhea for over 2 months straight, but it has gotten a lot worse the last few days (my kids and diarrhea is the story of my life). Anyway, I was trying to decide if she's dehydrated enough that I should take her in to be seen this morning when I found out I don't have any car keys! My decision was made for me, and now I'm trying to decide if we want to ride my bike & trailer to Grandma's for dinner or beg for a ride, or just stay home. Darren's all worried about me not having a car for two days and is trying to figure out how to get the key to me, but I really don't mind. Call me weird, but I like being home. Besides I know a lot of moms get by without a car. Maybe I like the idea of a challenge, spice things up a bit!
I love my Gavin.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Camille I love this post and I love you! You are so funny, I'm sorry about Sophie! Is she still of dairy? Hope its not celiac.

Lemmons Family said...

wow. I totally know how you feel with Tyler being gone a lot! Its hard being or trying to be super mom!
Sometimes it is nice to have that excuse to just stay home!

Coleen Ure said...

You look so beautiful in that picture, but you always do. I love this post, too. You are so great, and do so much. Your kids are lucky to have you!