I love how my kids and the dog and cat all seem to gravitate to Gavin's room most mornings while I'm trying to get things cleaned up. They usually end up playing and reading in his room while Beverly (the dog) and Gnocci (the cat- pronounced Noki. He named it after a cat on Curious George that belongs to an Italian chef) lay around and chill.



Gavin's photography (he loves taking pictures too)...

Gnocci, his kitten.

The "sad monkey". He's had this monkey since he was a baby and he loves it, he's just alway thought it looked sad.
2 comments:
I think my kids need to lay around and chill in the morning, that would be nice!
In the second picture down Gavin looks just like you and Sophie looks like Darren! Cute kids, I'm glad they give you a chance to get stuff done in the mornings. Maybe I'm biased but I think I have the cutest nieces and nephews...
Post a Comment