In the last couple of weeks Sophie has decided she can climb anything and do anything she wants! Everytime I turn around she's on top of something with a proud smile, either dancing or running back and forth. The other night I got her out of her high chair and went to the bathroom. Gavin came to tell me that Sophie was on the counter again, and this is what she was doing:

(Fabulous dinner I made)

She looks like a little bear cub! I can't believe how wild this little girl can be all of a sudden. What happened to my quiet & easy going little angel?

So accomplished.


So on to the bathtub, again!
2 comments:
Wow Sophie looks a lot older with her long hair, and getting brave too it looks like! She has such a sweet little face its hard to imaging her getting into mischief!
I'm glad you stopped and grabbed your camera when she was making a huge mess, it shows you definitely have your priorities straight. I love her new defiant self.
Post a Comment