Voting

Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Ponytail

Sophie is a girly-girl! I put a ponytail in her hair for the first time and I think it makes her look so much bigger! I don't know if I like that even though she looks so cute! Her personality is getting stronger every day. She's a lot more strong willed than I've given her credit for. We recently took her binkey away and I felt like she grew overnight! We can hear all the things she used to mumble under her binkey now. She's at a really fun stage and I love her more each day.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ruthanne said...

Wow she does look a lot older! She is so sweet, isn't neat how your love just keeps growing for you kids? She is so cute!

Kimbria said...

She is growing up so fast. What a cute girl. I love the ponytail.

Darcie said...

I cannot believe how big she is. She is sure a cutie. Doing hair can be so fun and creative, girls are lucky.