Voting

Friday, March 5, 2010

Playing in the Dirt

We're all getting cabin fever something fierce around here, so it was nice to send the kids outside to play in the dirt a couple days this last week. There were a few nice days before it snowed last night & today. Gavin has had fun making dirt slides and then scooting down them on his behind and his tummy. They have enjoyed it so much it was worth the mess and having to give two baths a day.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Darcie said...

You are a great mom for letting your kids have fun and get dirty, even tho it makes more work for you. I think it hard to remember how fun stuff was like that when we were kids.
Your dream about picking Hayden up is funny. Don't you wake up sometimes and wonder why your brain thought of that?

The Merrills said...

How fun! This is how I remember my childhood. I could spend the whole day trying to get my entire body burried in the dirt and I was a satisfied little girl. :)

Coleen Ure said...

I know we have cabin fever bad over here too!!! It looks like they had a blast getting dirty. They're always happier when they can go outside and get their energy out. I love Sophie's smile in the last picture.

Kimbria said...

These are cute pictures! Kids love to play in the dirt. I wish we had a sand pile for the kids to dig in, besides my flower beds.

Heather said...

Ah dirt is so much fun! We should get James together with these cute dirt lovers. He was flinging dirt all over the sidewalk today:)