Darren's parents had their annual green dinner for St. Patrick's Day/Darren & Brendon's Birthday. We had bright green mashed potatoes, salad, green rolls, and green jello. Darren's brother Brendon has a March birthday too.
What a great tradition. Darren and his brother sure look alike. I am mad because for some reason my blog won't show me when you have a new post, I have to figure out why its not updating. Sorry you were all so sick, thats no fun at all.
2 comments:
What a great tradition. Darren and his brother sure look alike.
I am mad because for some reason my blog won't show me when you have a new post, I have to figure out why its not updating.
Sorry you were all so sick, thats no fun at all.
That looks so fun, I'll have to remember that for next St. Patricks day.
Post a Comment