Voting

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Love my Kids!

Sophie thoroughly enjoys any "treat" she can get her hands on! As she eats, she'll say "Mmmmm nummy ............. (cookie, sucker, whatever it is she's eating). She repeats this over and over as she enjoys it. I think on this day we let her indulge in some ice cream, which we rarely do. She is lactose intolerant and gets sick afterwards, but sometimes I just can't tell her no!
A face only a Mommy could love!
I love to watch Gavin out the window while he plays in the backyard. He's in his own little adventurous world "investigating", as he would say, all the bugs, birds, and dirt he can find. He's content to explore and dig and always stays in the back where I can see him. I love it when I can see him smiling and talking and singing to himself. Gavin's always been one to really enjoy every moment of his little life!


He caught me spying on him!
A potato bug.
So the other day I could hear the kids laughing but I couldn't find them. I opened the Laundry room door and this is what I found! I had to laugh and grab my camera. Their little relationship is so cute, they are such good friends.

6 comments:

Darcie said...

Cute pictures Camille, I think Gavin looks so much like you and Sophie not as much. I was excited to hear your pregnancy news. I hope it is going well.

Coleen Ure said...

I love that Sophie face, too!!! I love those pictures, Gavin looks just like Andy in the last one.

The Merrills said...

Ooookay. These are so cute! I need I love these two little cuties!! Ah..all of my sisters blogs make me wanna be a mommy! Stop it! :)

Kimbria said...

Sooo cute!! Great pictures!! It's so fun when kids play so cute together.

Ruthanne said...

I love all the pictures, that's so cute how they are a little team playing together, miss them!

The Dunnes said...

It was so good to see you the other day! You have such a cute family and are such a good mommy! I especially love the picture of Sophie and the ice cream on her face! Oh the joys of being a kid!