Voting

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Farewell Karen!

Karen did an excellent job on her mission farewell talk yesterday. Her message about the importance of missionary work was inspiring to me and many others I'm sure. She's radiating light and love! I'm going to miss her.
Sophie's new do.
Grandma & Grandpa Smith, and cousin Tyler Ward.
We had a family feast after the meeting at my parents house. There were tons of people there and it was so much fun to see lots of family and friends. I didn't get enough pictures of them all because I was either in the kitchen or feeding kids!
Gavin's hair is gone! I gave him a haircut on Saturday and was thinking I'd done a pretty good job too. A few hours later, however, Gavin decided to do some cutting of his own (thanks to me leaving the scissors in the bathroom). I had to buzz it all off on Sunday morning, and it was sad. He wasn't too happy about it either until I told him it was like Uncle Andy's hair in the summer. He smiled a little and he stood up straight. He's adorable with or without hair!

Darren and Sophie were both tired after a long Sunday.
Gavin and Grandpa Schmidt

No comments: