Time flies when you're having fun! I can't believe it's been seven months since little "sweetie" (as Gavin likes to call her) was born. It really is hard to imagine life without her. Our baby Gavin keeps getting taller and smarter too. I wish they'd slow down a bit! Grandma Nana took Gavin to The Aquarium last week, and Gavin had a blast! He's still talking about how much fun they had. Cute kids showing off the crown we helped Gavin make for FHE. Gavin slept with it that night. Gavin usually really enjoys sharing and playing with Sophie, and she loves being anywhere near him. Gav had a good time here pushing her around in her walker like it was a fire truck.
Me holding cute little cousins Emily and Sophie. Aren't they cute in their sweaters from Nana and Pa?
You look so pretty in that last picture! We will have to get a picture of all of them in their sweaters, they are so cute! I can't believe Sophie is already 7 months.
2 comments:
You look so pretty in that last picture! We will have to get a picture of all of them in their sweaters, they are so cute! I can't believe Sophie is already 7 months.
Your kids are so cute! You are a fun mom too, they have so much fun with you.
Post a Comment