Voting

Monday, January 26, 2009

The last little while....

I love this Sophie smile! I'm glad we got to spend a lot of time with Karen and my family recently.
James and Sophie
Gavin and my brother James-I love these guys' faces in this one! It's no wonder Gav thinks it's always a party at Nana & Pa's!
Karen and Sophie
Andy, Ethan, Marie, and Gavin
Jon, Seth, and Coleen
Darren using the dictionary to write a Russian message on Karen's laundry bag. We all wrote something on her laundry bag that she'll take with her on her mission.
Ruthanne, Emily, Sophie, Karen, and Dad
James, Laura, and Mom
Andy, Sophie, and Spiderman
James, Spiderman, and Mom
Spiderman, Emily, Karen, and Ruthanne

2 comments:

Coleen Ure said...

I didn't know you had posted a new one this whole time, for some reason they aren't showing up as new on my bloglist. You got a lot of good pictures, I love Gavin in his spiderman suit. That one of him and james is way cute, too. James is so cute, aw....

The Bell Family said...

Your family is so cute!!!!!! When Eli left on his mission, I thought we were all going to need therapy! Luckily, the time seemed to go by prett fast!!!