Voting

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"The End" of 10 months!

Sophie is 10 months old today! I seriously keep having moments when I look at my kids and CAN NOT believe how fast the time is flying! I wish desperatley I could stop it and keep them like this forever! I always tell Gavin to stop growing and stay my little boy forever. He gets pretty mad and tells me he wants to get big! I make him promise he'll always come see me when he's big- but I hate thinking about that! I caught this Kodak moment while I was filling up the tub and coming back with the towels! They make me laugh everyday! I often find myself saying, "I am so lucky", or "If nothing ever goes my way again as long as I live, I will still be the luckiest mommy around".

2 comments:

monika said...

You said it! It is hard to have them grow up so quickly, and yet each day brings more fun & joy. And yes, you are the luckiest mommy around! I think we all are! How lucky to have kids, and to know how precious they are. Love you, girl, you inspire me!

Coleen Ure said...

I love hearing other moms inspirational words about motherhood, especially my sisters! You are a great mom, thanks for the example you are.